Sunday, November 16, 2014

An Announcement




https://www.facebook.com/bibliophileblog

Hello everyone! I have decided to make a small change to The Bibliophile Blog. This is will not affect anything on this blog itself. I have decided to set up a Facebook fan page for this blog. I have set this up for several reasons.  

1. To Share my Blog Posts


I will be sharing links to each of my blog posts. This will enable you to quickly find my posts and share them on your Facebook pages (if you feel so inclined.)

 

2. To Share Posts from Similar Blogs


I have read many blog posts similar to posts on this blog. I love reading well-written posts and I can’t wait to share them with you!

 

3. To Connect with You


I really enjoy connecting with you! This Facebook page will be another way for us to connect!

Again, this will in no way affect the posts on this blog but I would be honored if you would hop over to our Facebook page and give it a like!

Signed,

James W. Ware
Blog Administrator    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! One of the reasons I blog is to interact with my readers. Don't hesitate to leave your thoughts or contact me with any comments, questions, or concerns. - James